Content Strategy & UI Projects
- Facebook – Drove product brainstorm and devised complete content strategy for Music on Profile, which launched to 100% on iOS & Android in April 2019 (newsroom post). This product allows users to add songs to their profile to express themselves in a new way.
- WernerKnows.com – Rewriting and optimizing all site copy (microcopy, headers, CTA buttons, long-form)
- The Arthritis Foundation – Editing, reformatting and optimizing copy for the new mobile app (launch date TBD)
- The Home Depot Blog – Writing all navigational nomenclature, headers, subheads and UI microcopy for the front end. Auditing, rewriting and optimizing all backend infrastructure copy in WordPress: taxonomy, tags, SEO page titles & meta descriptions.
- The Home Depot – Store Pages – Building a scalable solution for custom content for 2,000 store pages. Collaborating with UX, developers, product managers, IT & Store Ops to build wireframes, implement dynamic product APIs, test pages in staging.
- Game & Fish Online – Building out site taxonomy, collaborating with UX and developers to redesign the responsive site.
MailCharts Email Marketing
Zulily’s Unboxing Experience
Are You Making These Email Signature Mistakes?
The Home Depot
Build the Ultimate DIY Grilling Gift Crate
Low-Maintenance & Organics: Top Trends in Gardening Survey
How to Harness Solar Power in Your Backyard
How the Right Light Bulb Can Increase Your Productivity
Go Green With the Wink Home Automation Ecosystem
How to Freeze Fresh Herbs
How Much Money Will Energy Star Rated Appliances Save You?
Game & Fish Online
Best Survival Gear for Your Next Adventure
Biggest & Baddest: Boone and Crockett’s 28th Big Game Awards
Man Dies From Shark Attack While Kayak Fishing in Hawaii
Woman Mauled in Worst Bear Attack in Florida History
BURNAWAY Arts Magazine
In 200 Words: Flight and Fancy: Masculine Industrialism Meets Feminism in Revolt